Compounding dates back to the beginning of pharmacy and was a standard means of providing prescription medications before drugs began to be produced in mass quantities by pharmaceutical companies. The demand for professional compounding has increased as healthcare providers and patients realize that the limited number of strengths and dosage forms that are commercially available do not always meet the needs of every patients, and that these patients often respond better to a customized medication. Our specially trained compounding pharmacists use the latest medical knowledge and state-of-the-art technology to prepare customized medications to meet the needs of each patient.
Our Compounding Pharmacists Can Prepare:
• Medications free of dyes, gluten, sugar, lactose, alcohol, etc.
• Patient’s specific dosage forms containing the most suitable dose of medication for each individual.
• Medications in dosage forms not commercially available, such as transdermal gels, troches, lollipops, etc.
• Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and better compliance.
• Medications not commercially available.
Our Compounding Services:
• Pain Management
• Palliative Care
• Flavoring of Medications
• Sports Medicine
• Wound Care
• Veterinary Compounding
• Medications not commercially available
Our trained professionals work together with patients and practitioners to solve problems by customizing medications that meet the specific needs of each individual. Please contact our compounding pharmacists to discuss how we may prepare the medication that is most appropriate for you.